Monday, December 12, 2011

The Mill River Recluse

I’ll be updating our travel blog in the next couple of days, but I came across this interesting article today in USA Today on ebook published books:  http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/story/2011-12-14/self-published-authors-ebooks/51851058/1

The interesting thing about this article is that it’s reviewing the author that I’ve been recommending recently, Michael Prescott.  Another author reviewed in the article wrote the ebook I just finished today:  Darcie Chan wrote The Mill River Recluse which I also highly recommend.  It isn’t the typical mystery thriller I normally read, but it had an intriguing plot which went back and forth over a 60 year span of a woman’s life in a small town.  Please click on my link to buy it…it’s another $.99 book well worth the purchase.

No comments: